Ida E. Yarbrough, a practitioner of public accounting, specializes in accounting systems, tax return preparation, business management and consulting for individuals, small businesses and tax exempt organizations. Her 30 years of diversified tax and accounting experience include managerial responsibilities with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Atlantic Richfield Company and First Interstate Bank of California. She has served in the capacity of professional treasurer for a number of city, county and state candidates and officeholders. She has also provided professional fund development services for political and non-profit organizations. Ida's breadth of experience in financial management, fund development, tax and public accounting makes her uniquely suited to provide competent and objective advice on your accounting, fund development, tax and financial issues.
- University of Southern California, Master of Business Administration - Finance
Alabama A&M University, Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Black MBA Association